"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Monday, December 10, 2007

Food, Drink, Smiles

That was the TOBMA Holiday Extravaganza (intending to cover Channukah, Christmas, Kwanza, Festivus [for the rest of us] and all other winter solstice type festivals).

See all the messengers having fun? Eating. Drinking. Smiling. What more could one ask from a party?

I've gotta say, the food was spectacular - complete with a vegan option for those of us who prefer that the food that we eat not have ever had feelings. The spinach lasagne was amazing!

As for myself, I'm tired (not that I partied late, but when I got home I absolutely had to look through the hundreds of photos I took - such is the siren-call of digital). I'll likely be inundating you with more photos over the next couple of days, so be prepared...

In other gnus, I got my trackbike all set up and ready to ride today (the road bike having been run over by an SUV), and within an hour of my putting new tubes in and greasing the chain, it started snowing. Snowed more overnight. It's supposed to snow more this week. It may be a while before we see dry pavement.

Sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the spinach lasagne vegan or vegetarian? Just curious.

La Gatita Gringa said...

Only 1 person is smiling :(

Me and my camera said...

I'm told it was vegan, and a buddy of mine who is a scrupulous vegan was seen to be eating it, so I believe it was vegan (but I could be wrong).

La Gatita, you're right. It should be Food, Drink, Smile. My bad...

-f

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile