"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Friday, February 01, 2008

St. Patrick Station in Monochrome

I showed a very similar one to this one in colour some time ago. (actually I thought it was the same one, until making the link just now - I kind of like this one better, with the lights of the train shining off the walls - they were taken seconds apart) I recently converted it to black and white, and I like it. Hope you do, too.

It's snowing like hell today (well, actually, I guess the heat of Hades tends to dictate against snow). Stay out of your cars and take transit to wherever you need to go.

Have a great weekend! I know I will...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

woah. that picture reminds me of that thx 2093 or something movie by george lucas.

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile