"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Message From Patches

Do you still have presents to wrap? Dreading those last-minute Christmas chores? I'll come to your place and help you!

I'll sit on the articles you want to wrap, I'll sit on the wrapping paper, I'll sit on the scissors and tape.

If you place those objects in close proximity to one another, I'll sit on all of them at the same time.

No charge for these services. You need only cover my expenses, which are minimal: high-quality cat food and pine litter.

I'll make it a Christmas to remember!

And, from my human, the Author of This Very Blog, have a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Pappy said...

Merry Jesus-is-born Day to you Knarf. (I'm at work too!)

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile