"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Friday, December 21, 2007

Fanfare, Please

Let the bells ring and the banners fly!

(La Gatita Gringa will get the reference immediately)

So yesterday This Very Blog had its Twenty Thousandth view. That's twenty thousand views in just less than two years. I know there are likely some Big Time Blogs that get more than that number of views in one day, but all things considered, I'm humbled.

I'm humbled and grateful.

I know I have many "regulars" that pop in on something close to a daily basis, and it's always nice to see you and hear from you.

Thank you all. You've made this a fun thing, and I only hope that you've gotten something out of your visits here.

I suppose that with people travelling for the holidays, many of you may not be in front of a computer for some time after today, so let me also take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

La Gatita Gringa said...

"... Feast your eyes on me, it's too good to be true but I'm here, I'm here!"

Me and my camera said...

It appears that you tapped into my mysterious code...

;-)

Me and my camera said...

BTW, my favourite part of that cartoon (which I couldn't find on YouTube)was the neon Bagdad sign.

BAG

DAD

BAGDAD

BAG

DAD

BAGDAD

Okay, it was ~one~ of my favourite parts - the Genie's "feast your eyes on me" speech was pretty damned amazing!

La Gatita Gringa said...

Three cheers, and a tiger for me!

La Gatita Gringa said...

http://crackle.com/c/Family_Friendly/Bugs_Bunny_A_Lad_In_His_Lamp_1948/1809440

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile