"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Half Victory Sign

I try to be positive with This Blog, I really do. I know there are youths out there reading this (family blog as it is), and I don't want to be a negative influence in their lives. I try to avoid the display of rude or obscene gestures for that very reason. (Don't do this at home, kids!)

Therefore, I present this without approval or endorsement.

I guess some guys don't like having their photo taken.

At least he didn't try to break my camera. Remember back in the days of film, when the unhappy subject would grab the camera, open the back, rip out the film, throw down and grind it into the floor with their heel? With digital, those days are gone. No time to fiddle with teeny doors and Compactflashcards and the like. The camera gets trashed.

I should consider myself lucky, I guess.


Happy Tuesday to you, Scottie!

;-)

6 comments:

La Gatita Gringa said...

Scottie's a Scorpio, eh? Says a lot.

Me and my camera said...

What makes you say that?

I have no idea when his birthday is, and certainly most scorps I know are reasonable, calm, shy, reserved people, not at all given to showy displays of emotion...

;-)

La Gatita Gringa said...

Misread 'Happy Tuesday' as 'Happy Birthday'.


Excellent insights on Scorpios.

Me and my camera said...

I can see that. Approximately one out of seven birthdays occur on a Tuesday.

As for Scorpios, well, I've had some experience with them...

;-)

Anonymous said...

ha, still the soul of a punk rocker!

scott's a true crab with the moods, and a gemini cusp that keeps it even more unpredictable, but also real sharp...

i think he was just having fun - but then again with him ye never know ;)

Anonymous said...

Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
Hope for answer

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile