"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Friday, September 05, 2008

What About Me?

Inspired by Elliot Erwitt who had a penchant for dogs at their level, especially (it seems) small dogs

This little fellow with the quizzical face was spotted at an outdoor cafe about a block from our apartment near Yonge and Eglinton, Toronto.

I know I said earlier in the week that I'd have Kensington Market photos for several days, but unfortunately I forgot my CF card at home which was loaded with what was intended to be today's photos. Maybe next week...

Speaking of which, have a great weekend. The Vegetarian Food Fair is at Harbourfront in Toronto - check it out if you're in the area!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile