"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Monday, March 17, 2008

Cool Commute

Yesterday there was a CMWC publicity photo shoot. Loads of pix to process, but this one was an initial fave.

Gorgeous weekend with sun and mildish temps. Unbelievably, a week after a pretty good dumping of snow, enough has melted that I felt comfortable riding to work today - the first ride to the new office in Mississauga, out past the airport. -8C made for a chilly ride, but it'll be much milder (around freezing) for the ride home.

Nice to be back at it again!

4 comments:

Aidas Rygelis said...

missisauge! geez!

Me and my camera said...

Yeah. Took me about 10 minutes longer to get here than to the old office in Etobicoke. Still, it's better than bus, because I have to rely on a ride at the end of the city bus route, and some days last week I was standing around in the cold for like 20 or 30 minutes, waiting.

Took me an hour today, first ride, against a headwind, haven't been on the bike since January. It'll get faster...

Pappy said...

I almost made it out to this history-making photo shoot + new track bike, but two hours was apparently too late. But good for you Knarf.
Soon, immortality will be your's.

Anonymous said...

ehh... cognitively thoughts..

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile