"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hey, Sailor - Deuxieme Parti



Here's a re-rendering of yesterday's photo. A photographer friend of mine suggested that perhaps some perspective-correction in Photoshop might enhance the photo some. I'm normally loathe to engage in such manipulation, but (a) I wanted to learn how to do it, and (b) I have to admit it does look better.

While I was fooling around, I found another interesting frame from the same shoot (zoomed in a bit) - I thought it looked better in B&W, so here it is!

Hey, Sailor redux...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile