"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Monday, January 21, 2008

Lollypops

These bicycle posts are ubiquitous around This Fine Burg.

Personally, I don't like them. Too easy to scratch bike frames on them, and depending on how it's secured, often only one bike will fit on each pole. That can be a real pain when these facilities are sparse as they are in front of some downtown buildings.

Certainly, there is plenty of room for lots of bikes in this bank of "lollipops" (as they're referred to locally) found along Philosopher's Walk in the University of Toronto. Most say "City of Toronto", but I guess U of T has so many, they got theirs "personalized".

Hope you have a great Monday, to start a great week!

2 comments:

Pappy said...

Do you really post at 05:17? That's your business I guess. I'm not having a great Monday - I feel like crap!
Make it better Knarf. Nice photo anyway.

Me and my camera said...

No, I posted somewhere around 8:17am, I guess.

I can't imagine how anyone who has as gorgeous a new trackbike as you could ever feel like crap!!

;-)

Hope your day gets better, pappy...

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile