"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bene's First Winter

The human told me what type of dog this is: An Italian Something-or-other. Whatever he is, he's ten weeks old, and cute as hell.

They were walking ahead of me, and when the dog heard me, he turned around to come towards me, dragging his person along. I couldn't resist taking a pic (having asked and received the consent of the vertical mammal).

Turns out he loves the snow, and is about the friendliest dog one could ever think of meeting. He put a smile on my face on a day I needed a smile real bad.

2 comments:

frejus track said...

"Peace go with you, brother"
Gil Scott-Heron/Brian Jackson,Winter In America 1973
All the best Knarf

La Gatita Gringa said...

Cute pooch.

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile