"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tofu Sez:

"Big race this weekend!"

Nadir's organizing it. Huge purse. Lots of entrants. It's open to non-messengers, so apparently some Cat 1 racers have entered. The messengers want to prove a point.

It's gonna be Saturday night (and they're calling for possible snow flurries, just to add to the fun).

I'm loathe to provide more details, because alleycats (street races organized by and/or for messengers) are, er, um, not exactly legal. Last thing we want is the starting point to be crawling with cops.

My money's on Tofu...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer gonna race, aren't you?

Me and my camera said...

I never race...

Pappy said...

I'm putting your money on Tofu as well. He's got that true primadonna quality of pulling out the best ride in the big-prize races, no?

Grey Bear said...

Do any cats race?

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile