"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Smoke Break

What really grosses me out is seeing a Chinatown vegetable vendor smoking as he stocks outdoor bins. The idea of someone handling food with a lit cigarette hanging out of his mouth, dropping ashes on the food I could be buying is enough to dissuade me from procuring fruits and veggies in that neighbourhood.

This fellow wasn't at a fruitstand, but there was some sort of food product in the bins in front of him.

All that having been said, and with the greatest of humility, I do rather like the photo...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile