"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wychwood Park

Taken back in the summer, on a bright sunny day (today as I passed through this area, dawn was breaking, and I still had my headlight on).

Remember summer? Well, other than the shorter daylight hours, one might think it's still here: 17C as I left the house today, going up to something like 24C today. Beautiful riding weather, to be sure, but it still portends of something wonky happening to the climate (as it seems to be part of a general pattern of much milder than usual temps).

I guess we can continue to keep our heads in the sand and drive our SUVs to work and our 4WD pickup trucks around town...

2 comments:

frejus track said...

Nice picture..good 2 c the Fondriest stem and bars...i've found a Fondriest track here in autumnal London..with a little luck i should be out on her in the next few weeks...good things come to those thar wait? Peace

Me and my camera said...

Cool! Aluminium? I've never seen a Fondriest track frame in anything other than aluminium. AFAIK, they've made very few track frames. I'd love to know if they've ever had a run of CF track frames (drool).

Let me know - send pix.

I'm so glad for you.

I've got to take and post more pix of my baby.

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile