"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Groovin'

I'm in the process of documenting my bike, and I thought I'd start with parts that I think are particularly beautiful. I've always liked the seatpost and the stem.

I took several shots of those two parts on the weekend. None of the seatpost turned out the way I wanted, but this one of my stem satisfies me.

It's a Cinelli Groove stem.

Yes, yes, I have to cut down my steering tube. More to the point, I have to get Nadir or someone at his shop to do it.

Still, it's quite pretty, eh?

;-)

2 comments:

frejus track said...

Wicked photo Knarf...i'm still waiting on news of my Fondriest..look forward 2 the next installment of your studies..peace

Me and my camera said...

Let me know when you know more about your Fondriest!

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile