"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Friday, August 24, 2007

Soccer Star Claire

These are the last few photos I'll show of my daughter Claire at her soccer tourney last weekend. She's bottom left in the team photo, with the ball in the middle one,

































and number five between two friends on the bench (bottom photo).

I'm so proud of her (as I am all three of my daughters).

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

La Gatita Gringa said...

Maybe one day she'll sign a $250 million dollar deal and support her father and aunt in their impecunious dotage.

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile