"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Obsess Much?

Somewhere around a week ago I showed you a tricked out Cabbagetown Cat that I'd manipulated in photoshop.

Matt liked it.

No one else did.

In fact I was told that colour worked better than a straight black and white version, colours of the cat against the red bricks and all. This top photo (with a tighter crop) is the colour version of that gimmicky b&w shot.

Below is the final "take" of that "session" that I intend on showing. She was a fun model...

BTW, you can see This Kitty and many more chats aux locales tres exotiques in the Feline World of Urban Caravan - feel free to shell out your hard-earned shillings so our photos may grace your walls.

2 comments:

Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Perhaps you should have had your readers choose their favourite of the 3. Four if we include the B & W
;)

Me and my camera said...

I'm sure they have better taste than I do...

;-)

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile