"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Outed

I am Grand Master Knarf. French gamesters grovel and kowtow; they lay prostate before me.

I am revered and respected.

But now I have been outed. This blog has merely been a front. Secret encoded messages have been sent from This Very Place to my loyal followers these past two years but now that's all over.

C'est dommage, n'est ce pas?

Au revoir a tous mes amis francais. A la prochaine!

(how weird is this, eh?)

5 comments:

Boris Liberman said...

Frank, you're cool guy and great photographer, but I am starting to get afraid - could it be that your head went south? ;-)

La Gatita Gringa said...

Should the hyperlink link to something?

tofu said...

yeah, wtf?

Me and my camera said...

It does, at least from every computer I've used, link to a French game site called Knarfworld. I have no idea what it's all about, but someone posting on the site mentioned that Grandmaster Knarf's has a Canadian homologue, then linked to my blog.

Now I've got like a hundred French guys a day linking into the blog.

Weird...

Me and my camera said...

...and since the link seems not to work for some of you, here's the url:

http://www.knarfworld.net/article.php?id_article=601

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile