"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An Auspicious Date

It was on this date, six years ago, that Gee Dubya coined the phrase "axis of evil", referring to those rogue states Iran, Iraq and North Korea.

You know what? I guess maybe those countries aren't very nice, maybe they're even "evil", I don't know. But a threat to the US? Intent on world dominance?

Six years later, and North Korea still hasn't dropped The Bomb. Whew!

That has to have been one of the silliest utterances ever made in public by a world leader. Who writes this guy's scripts, anyway?

"Axis of Evil."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a maroon!

4 comments:

Pappy said...

Who wrote Bush's scripts? Why the son of Barbara Frum of course, a Canadian-bred right-wing jackass.

btw, check out BikeSnobNYC if you haven't already - the most hilarious (& well-written) bike blog around.

Me and my camera said...

Now, now, Pappy. Relax. I get the same sort of feelings as you do when I think of neo-cons.

I knew Davey was script-writer (oops, I mean speech-writer) for a Bush, but I didn't know which one, and I don't know if he was around for that particular one. Knowing him and hearing his diatribes, I wouldn't doubt that was him...

;-)

Boris Liberman said...

Well, the geographic coordinates do matter... You still owe me the visit, my friend.

Di Mackey said...

I thought the axis of evil was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield??????

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile