"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pouting in the Rain

One might wonder what product is being promoted by the almost lurid image on this sandwich-board poster. Is it a strip bar? Massage parlour?

No, it's clothes. This, it seems, is what we should wish our daughters to look like. Or, more to the point, what they should want to look like.

Sigh...

Whatever the message, I thought the contrast with the environment said as much as the poster itself.

6 comments:

La Gatita Gringa said...

Should be "Shivering in the Rain" ... she must be cold.

Me and my camera said...

Not particularly season-appropriate togs, eh?

Grey Bear said...

She's practically bare naked.

Me and my camera said...

...but she's no lady

Grey Bear said...

Ha! ha! ha!
I get it!

Di Mackey said...

I love your city snow series ...

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile