"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Doctor, Doctor, Tell me the News

This is Givago. He probably doesn't know it, but here in the office we call him Doctor Givago. I'm sure he's heard it before.

In any event, you may be able to tell that he's a courier: Sitting at a bar, pumping up a tire, with a beer (looks like a Guinness - my fave!) on the go, what else could he be? Are those rolling papers peeking out from behind his beer? Nah, couldn't be: smoking that stuff's illegal!

Givago represents all Toronto Messengers (for the purposes of today's post). He and all others connected with the Toronto Messenger Community are invited to the TOBMA holiday party (notice the political correctness?), 25 Cecil Street at 6pm this coming Sunday. It should be fun.

Hope to see y'all there!

3 comments:

frejus track said...

Wicked photo Knarf
Tofu back on the Blog! Funny
Peace out

Pappy said...

How come you never read my blog Knarf?
I read your blog.

Me and my camera said...

Actually, know what? I just never bookmarked it. I should do so - in fact I will do so right now, and check in with you on a daily basis.

Thanks for the reminder!

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile