"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Canadian Patient (again)



















I posted this informal portrait of Michael Ondaatje a couple of days ago. I edited it in Picasa since my computer (and the Photoshop installed therein) are down. I'm not happy with what I can do in Picasa, but it's free so I can't complain. I've just recently been told about FastStone, another free imaging software available on-line. I just downloaded it on my work computer, and while it doesn't do nearly as much as Photoshop, it's way better than Picasa (for my needs, anyway).

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile