"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Cheval of a Different Colour













I hadn't actually intended a car theme to emerge this week, but sometimes things happen.

The French make cars like no one else - or at least they used to. This is a Citroen 2CV - the 2CV standing for deux cheval, so named because the original version had a two horsepower engine. That's right, two (2) horsepower! They're still slow, but I think they've managed to squeeze a bit more power out of that little motor.

Something of a counterpoint to the Lambo and the 'Vette shown in previous days, given my druthers I think I'd take the Citroen as my daily transportation. It certainly is a funky little fellow, no?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile