"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Listen up!

Cinza has become aware of a hot new blog (okay, maybe not so hot, but certainly new) called Mondo del Ciclismo, and she suggests that you might want to go there to check it out.

Since I have so many bike-related photos to show, I've decided to have a separate blog for them. Bikes, the people that own and ride them, the events and races that they attend, all will be there and more. To get the ball rolling, I've posted a few old favourites but henceforth new bike photos will be seen "over there", not here.

Please visit regularly, and I hope you enjoy!

So does Cinza.

4 comments:

Pappy said...

Cinza, you are beautiful. Or Knarf is a photog-genius.

Me and my camera said...

It's Cinza, I assure you. BTW, we acquired Cinza from someone of Portugese heritage; her name means ash or ashes in Portugese.

It's a gorgeous sounding name to my ears, and quite appropriate to her lovely grey coat.

Thanks!

Pappy said...

P.S., saw your New York Worlds photo of Tofu & Brooks in Momentum - very ni-ice. It seems like Brooks is doing some sort of Borat impression before Borat was Borat.

Anonymous said...

Great. Just great. Now I have to add another blog to my feed reader.

Good stuff, Knarf!

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile