"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Audrey had Grace

"You can't have a little grace. You either have grace or you don't."

"Okay, fine. I have no grace."


"And you can't acquire grace."
"Well, I have no intention of getting grace."

"Grace isn't something you can pick up at the market."

"Alright, alright, look, I don't have grace, I don't want grace, I don't even say grace, okay?"




--Elaine and the Interviewer from the Seinfeld episode The Chaperone

****************

I sort of stole the format for today's post (for today and today only, I promise) from a new blog, Seriously Amused, who came up with the brilliant idea of a daily photo accompanied only by caption and pithy quote. You really should check it out and bookmark it for daily viewing; it's lots of fun!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile