"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Finding a Sunspot

When my eldest was little, I read to her every night. For a time, among her favourite books was Nate the Great. Nate had a friend/nemesis named Rosamund, who was a bit weird. She named her cat named Super Hex.

When my daughter took a cat into her life, she named her Rosamund and then shortened it to Rosie, who can be seen here warming herself in the sun on a cool winter day.

2 comments:

Annabellie said...

Actually, I believe that Rosamund had four cats: Hex, Little Hex, Big Hex and Super Hex and, if I recally correctly, they all ate tuna fish.

Those books were great - definitely better than the racist Bobsey Twins!

Me and my camera said...

The Bobsey Twins weren't racist the way I read them to you!

:-)

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile