"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Friday, February 08, 2008

A Record?

With the snow of the last few days, we've already surpassed last year's total.

If we have one more significant snowfall (which could happen as early as this weekend), we could set an all-time record for total snowfall for one winter.

Despite all the snow that's fallen, accumulation isn't great because each snow has been followed by a thaw, melting everything. So, the snow you see on the newspaper boxes is only from the most recent storm; they were bare as recently as Tuesday night.

Oh well. I'm sure you didn't tune in for yet another weather report, but you got it anyway! ;-)

I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend with a special occasion to share with a special someone. Discretion prevents me from saying more, but I'm looking forward to it. Hope your weekend will be as good as I know mine will be.

1 comment:

La Gatita Gringa said...

I hate snow. My condolences.

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile