"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Glen

I showed you Glen before. In fact I showed you this very portrait, however I recently converted it to black and white, cropped and resized it; I rather like it, so I thought I'd make it today's post.

Glen stands out as an individual from a rather eclectic group of non-conformists, and that says a lot. To meet Glen for the first time tends to be an unforgettable experience.

Below, he shows off his custom-converted GT trackbike. It started off as a crit frame; Glen added the rear-facing dropouts himself, to make a frame like none other anywhere (that we know of).




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile