"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Monday, October 01, 2007

Laura Hubert Again

I did absolutely nothing on the weekend relating to photography, including "processing" photos.

I don't think I've shown this one before. I hadn't really planned on showing it at all, as I'm not completely happy with it, however given my lack of photographic productivity on the weekend, it was either show this or show a repeat, so I went with the new. I think it looks much better "blown up" (click on photo to make it full-screen) than as a small blog-pic...

Here's Laura Hubert, including Tim Hamel on trumpet, at (as you could guess from the photo) The Rex.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile