"The optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears he is right." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kiki's Prize

Kiki won a TOBMA T-shirt. I can't remember why she won. They had prizes for such "achievements" as "oldest courier", "courier who has worked for the most companies" (Jamr won with an estimated fourteen companies), "courier who returned to the road after the most time away", "least experienced courier", stuff like that.

But, I can't remember what Kiki won for. I took her photo because I like her hat.

In the meanwhile, Franek, Scott and Chippy (below) enjoy the evening, and their beer...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

The Animal Rescue Site
photoblog-community

Photoblogs.org - The Photoblogging Resource

CoolPhotoblogs.com
My profile